Help Us Help Others…
As a nonprofit organization, JABA relies on donations from the community to help provide vital services that support the needs of our most vulnerable neighbors. Please consider joining our family of friends and donors by making a generous contribution that will help provide a lifeline to older adults and their families. You may direct your gift to the program area or location of your choice, or leave it undesignated to support areas with the greatest need.
Your Gift Can Make A Difference
- $50 - Provides hot, noon-time meals for 10 people at a JABA Community Center
- $75 - Provides one day of scholarship in the Adult Care Center
- $100 - Pays for four hours of nursing care at a JABA Community Center
- $150 - Ensures that a home-bound senior receives 46 well-balanced meals
- $130 - Allows for four seniors to attend a JABA Community Center for a day
- $250 - Provides two days of nursing clinic at Crescent Halls
- $500 - Allows for partial scholarships for low-income seniors at Mountainside Assisted Living
A gift in any amount can change the life of an at-risk older adult who may have no one else to turn to.
For more information, email Kim Peel, Director of Philanthropy or
George is a 76 year-old widower who lives alone in rural Greene County. He is unable to stand alone long enough to cook a meal and although family members assist him in many ways, it is difficult for them to provide him with regular, nutritious meals. The home-delivered meals program is one of many JABA services that helps George stay healthy and remain safely in his home. To George, it’s more than just a meal – it’s a window to the outside world.